ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Treatment of adults with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis who failed to respond to, or who have a contraindication to, or are intolerant to other systemic therapy including cyclosporine, methotrexate or PUVA
- Eligible for treatment with etanercept according to Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC), and applicable local guidelines.
- Aged 18 years or more
- Willing and able to self-inject etanercept.
- Able to store test drug at 2-8oC.
- Negative serum ß-human chorionic gonadotropin (ß-HCG) pregnancy test at baseline (week 0) for all women of childbearing potential. Sexually active women of childbearing potential must use a medically acceptable form of contraception. Medically acceptable forms of contraception include oral contraceptives, injectable or implantable methods, intrauterine devices, or properly used barrier contraception. Sexually active men must agree to use a reliable form of contraception during the study.
- Capable of understanding and willing to provide signed and dated written voluntary informed consent before any protocol-specific procedures are performed.
- Prior experience of biologics and anti-TNF treatment for their Psoriasis including
- Sepsis or risk of sepsis.
- Current or recent infections, including chronic or localized.
- Latex sensitivity.
- Vaccination with live vaccine in last 4 weeks, or expected to require such vaccination
during the course of the study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina