ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Inclusion in this study will be as per the approved indications in the package insert.
- Patients with moderately to severely active RA.
- Children with JRA who have had an inadequate response to one or more DMARDs.
- Known hypersensitivity to etanercept or any of its components.
- Known significant concurrent medical disease, including:
- Congestive heart failure, uncontrolled angina pectoris, recent history of
- Cancer or history of cancer
- Active infection
- Sepsis or risk of sepsis
- Active tuberculosis or a past history of tuberculosis
- Females who are pregnant, breast feeding or at risk of pregnancy and not using a
medically acceptable form of contraception.
- Patients who are planning to undergo elective surgery during the study period.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama