- Inclusion in this study will be as per the approved indications in the package insert.
- Patients with moderately to severely active RA.
- Children with JRA who have had an inadequate response to one or more DMARDs.
- Known hypersensitivity to etanercept or any of its components.
- Known significant concurrent medical disease, including:
- Congestive heart failure, uncontrolled angina pectoris, recent history of
- Cancer or history of cancer
- Active infection
- Sepsis or risk of sepsis
- Active tuberculosis or a past history of tuberculosis
- Females who are pregnant, breast feeding or at risk of pregnancy and not using a
medically acceptable form of contraception.
- Patients who are planning to undergo elective surgery during the study period.