- Healthy children aged 2 to 5 years old identified by the Taipei City government and
are participating in Taipei City's PCV7 vaccination program.
- Informed consent obtained from parents or legal guardian.
- Eligible to receive 1 dose of PCV7
- Children with any of the following conditions: immunologic diseases; neoplastic
disorders; renal, cardiac, hepatic, or hematologic diseases; bronchodysplasia; Down
syndrome; chronic otitis media with effusion.
- Children with any acute illness including mild acute respiratory infection or fever >