ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Clinically relevant causative isolate (no duplicates) - The isolate must meet the laboratory criteria of "significant pathogen" and be considered the "probable causative agent" of a hospital or community acquired infection.
- Sources - All body sites are acceptable clinical sources for isolates to be included in this study (Intra-abdominal infection, tracheal secretion/bronchoalveolar lavage, blood culture, wound smear). However, no more than 10 % of all isolates can come from urine cultures.
- Within study group - Only isolates defined by the protocol are to be included.
- Limited isolates from sources - No more than 10 % of all isolates from this study will
be derived from urine cultures.
- No banked or stored isolates.
- No duplicate isolates - Only one isolate per patient is permitted.
- Outside study group - Any isolate other than those defined by protocol.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Taipei, Taiwan