Subjects must meet at least one of the following conditions to be eligible for inclusion in
For Primary Immunization Schedule:
- Healthy male or female subjects 6 weeks + 5 days of age with no previous PREVENAR
- For Catch-up Immunization Schedule:
- Healthy male or female subjects 12-23 months of age
excluded from the study.
- A known or suspected history of Streptococcus pneumoniae disease.
- A previous anaphylactic or other severe vaccine-associated adverse event.
- A known or suspected impairment of immune system (including HIV infection), or
recipient of immunosuppressive agents.
- A major congenital, developmental or serious chronic disorder.
- A confirmed or suspected underlying evolving neurological disorder or history of
- A history of thrombocytopenia or any coagulation disorder.
- Any acute illness at the time of vaccine administration