ABOUT THIS STUDY
- CML patients in chronic or accelerated phase receiving treatment with imatinib mesylate (Gleevec), or other tyrosine kinase inhibitors such as AMN107, dasatinib, or SK1606.
- Grade >/= 3 thrombocytopenia (platelets <50 * 10(9)/L) after the first 4 weeks of therapy with the tyrosine kinase inhibitor. Thrombocytopenia must be either recurrent (i.e., second or greater episode of grade >/= 3 thrombocytopenia) or having required dose reductions of the tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
- Signed informed consent.
- Expected to have therapy with imatinib continued for > 3 months.
- Known allergies to E. coli.
- New York Heart Association (NYHA) class III or IV.
- Patient has known hypersensitivity to Neumega or any component of Neumega.
- Thrombocytopenia that is considered to be unrelated to treatment with imatinib.
- Stem cell transplantation within 60 days.
- History of atrial arrhythmias
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Houston, Texas