ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Recipients of a renal allograft, with a minimum age of 18 years.
2. Male or female recipients. Women of child-bearing age must practice adequate contraception
3. For renal allografts from living donors, at least one HLA-mismatch is required.
4. Written informed consent, compliant with local regulations.
1. Recipients of a second or third renal allograft, with a past history of graft failure
due to rejection.
2. Recipients of a renal allograft from a haplotype-identical living donor or a non-heart
3. Cold ischemia time > 24 hours
4. Recipients of a kidney from donors ≥ 65 years of age
5. Recipients of multiple organs.
6. Pregnant women.
7. Immunological high-risk recipients, defined as current or historical PRA > 50 %
8. Recipients with focal segmental sclerosis as primary renal disease.
9. Recipients with leucopenia (WBC < 3000/mmÂ³), thrombocytopenia (Thr < 100.000/mmÂ³),or
hyperlipidemia (Tot Chol > 300 mg/dl or Triglycerides > 300 mg/dl)
10. Previous history of malignancy, except completely excised basocellular skin tumor
11. Chronic active infection.
12. Inadequate compliance to treatment.
13. Use of specific drugs: Terfenadine, pimozide, astemizole, fluconazole, ketoconazole
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Edegem, Antwerp
- Brussels (Jette), Brabant
- Gent, Oost-Vlaanderen