ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects with histologically confirmed, advanced (stage IV or recurrent disease) RCC. The American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC) staging and classification criteria will be used.
- ECOG performance status of 0-1.
- At least one measurable lesion per RECIST.
- Age greater than or equal to 20 years.
- Japanese, Chinese, or Korean ethnicity.
- CNS metastases at screening or history or CNS metastases.
- Prior targeted, chemotherapeutic, cytokine-based, or other investigational agents for
the treatment of RCC within 4 weeks before first dose of test article. Subjects must
have documented objective progressive disease after any prior systemic RCC treatment
and have recovered to grade 1 or lower toxicities from effects of prior systemic
therapy for RCC.
- In past 5 years, other prior malignancy (except basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell
carcinoma of the skin, or cervical carcinoma in situ).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nanjing, Jiangsu