ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Ambulatory patients over the age of 18 years with diabetes mellitus.
2. Current enrolment in ADEC program (>6 months)or new enrolment in ADEC program (<6 months).
3. Confirmed diagnosis of diabetes mellitus, according to the current Canadian Diabetes Guidelines.
4. Informed consent provided
1. History of only gestational diabetes.
2. Non-GHC member.
3. GHC patients with diabetes who do not attend the ADEC program.
4. Unable to give informed consent.
5. Any conditions/circumstances that prevent the patient from attending ADEC sessions or
participating fully in the program.
6. Refusal to allow research staff access to medical records, including hospital charts.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario