ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men or women of nonchildbearing potential (WONCBP) aged 18 to 50 years inclusive at screening.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations.
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history. Must be able to abstain from smoking during the inpatient stay.
- Any significant medical disease.
- History of cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder).
- Any clinically important finding in physical examination, vital signs, 12-lead
electrocardiograms (ECGs), or clinical laboratory test results.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE