- Men or women of nonchildbearing potential (WONCBP) aged 18 to 50 years inclusive at
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations.
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day as determined by history.
Must be able to abstain from smoking during the inpatient stay.
- Any significant medical disease.
- History of cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder).
- Any clinically important finding in physical examination, vital signs, 12-lead
electrocardiograms (ECGs), or clinical laboratory test results.