ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Women and men aged 18 to 55 years inclusive.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital signs, and 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG).
- History of any clinically important drug allergy.
- Positive findings of urine drug screen (eg, amphetamines, barbiturates,
benzodiazepines, cannabinoids, cocaine, and opiates).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- 5-4-12, Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku