1. Completed study 6108A1-500.
2. Hemoglobin level ≥12.0 and ≤16.5 g/dL for female subjects and ≥13.0 and ≤18.5 g/dL for
3. Body weight ≥45 and ≤120 kg.
4. Systolic blood pressure >90 and
5. Diastolic blood pressure >60 and
6. Able to be contacted by telephone.
7. For all female subjects: have a negative urine pregnancy test unless the subject is
1. Bleeding diathesis or condition associated with prolonged bleeding time.
2. Prior antibiotic use (within 14 days).
3. Any clinically significant chronic disease that, in the investigator's judgment may be
worsened by blood draw.