ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Completed study 6108A1-500.
2. Hemoglobin level ≥12.0 and ≤16.5 g/dL for female subjects and ≥13.0 and ≤18.5 g/dL for male subjects.
3. Body weight ≥45 and ≤120 kg.
4. Systolic blood pressure >90 and <180 mm Hg.
5. Diastolic blood pressure >60 and <100 mm Hg.
6. Able to be contacted by telephone.
7. For all female subjects: have a negative urine pregnancy test unless the subject is surgically sterile.
1. Bleeding diathesis or condition associated with prolonged bleeding time.
2. Prior antibiotic use (within 14 days).
3. Any clinically significant chronic disease that, in the investigator's judgment may be
worsened by blood draw.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario