ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Receiving cyclosporine (CsA) or tacrolimus (TAC) since the first month post-transplant.
- In addition to a calcineurin inhibitor (CNI), subjects must be treated with either corticosteroids at a dosage range of 2.5 to 15 mg/day for prednisone or prednisolone (2 to 12mg/day for methylprednisolone or the alternate day equivalent) or a steroid-free regimen for a minimum of 12 weeks before randomization or either MMF (>/=500mg/day), mycophenolate sodium (MPS) (>/=360 mg/day) or AZA (>/=50mg/day). Subjects must be taking a minimum of 2 immunosuppressive drugs if on a steroid-free regimen.
- Subject is 3 to 60 months after renal transplantation.
- Subject is greater than 12 weeks after treatment for any acute rejection.
- Subjects who are currently receiving, or have received within 4 weeks before
enrollment, RAAS blockade.
- Subjects with a calculated GFR < 40mL/min (per the Modification of Diet in Renal
Disease [MDRD-7] or abbreviated MDRD formula).
- Subjects with a urine protein to creatinine ratio (U p/c) of >0.3.
- Subjects with a history of uncontrolled systolic blood pressure (SBP >140 mm Hg).
- Subjects with severe hepatic impairment (Grade C Child-Pugh score). Additional
Inclusion / Exclusion Criteria apply.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Curitiba, Paraná
- Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul
- São Jose do Rio Preto, São Paulo
- Rio de Janeiro,
- São Paulo,
- São Paulo,
- Cleveland, Ohio