ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men aged 20 to 45 years.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator.
- Nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes per day.
- A history or active presence of clinically important medical disease.
- Any surgical or medical condition that may interfere with the absorption,
distribution, metabolism, or excretion of the test article (e.g., resection of liver,
kidney, gallbladder, or gastrointestinal tract).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE