- Generally healthy men and women of nonchildbearing potential (WONCBP), aged 18 to 50
- Body Mass Index (BMI) range of 18 to 30 kg/m2.
- Blood serum creatinine levels less than or equal to the upper limit of normal.
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- Any history of clinically important cardiac arrhythmias and familial history of long
QT syndrome or unexpected cardiac death.
- History of drug and alcohol abuse, positive HIV, HCV, and/or HBs Ag test, and any
clinically important deviation from normal limits in physical examination, vital
signs, 12-lead ECGs, or clinical laboratory test results.