ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men or women of non-childbearing potential aged 18 to 50 years inclusive on study day 1.
- Body mass index in the range of 18 to 30 kg/m2 and body weight greater than or equal to 50 kg.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital sign measurements, and 12-lead electrocardiogram.
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, neurologic, hematologic, neurologic, or
- Clinically significant abnormal standard EEG at screening.
- Consumption of any caffeine-containing products or alcoholic beverages within 48 hours
before study day 1.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in