- Men or women of non-childbearing potential aged 18 to 50 years inclusive on study day
- Body mass index in the range of 18 to 30 kg/m2 and body weight greater than or equal
to 50 kg.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical
examination, clinical laboratory test results, vital sign measurements, and 12-lead
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, neurologic, hematologic, neurologic, or
- Clinically significant abnormal standard EEG at screening.
- Consumption of any caffeine-containing products or alcoholic beverages within 48 hours
before study day 1.