- Diagnosis of epilepsy with partial seizures.
- Males or females, age 18 years or older.
- Documented history of at least 4 partial seizures in the 8 weeks prior to the
- Stable treatment with 1 to 2 anti-epileptic drugs in the 8 weeks prior to the
- Current diagnosis of febrile seizures or seizures related to an ongoing acute medical
- Seizures occurring only in cluster patterns, or seizures of a metabolic, toxic or
- Primary generalized epilepsy or status epilepticus within the previous year.