- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- Currently smoking and have smoked an average of at least 10 cigarettes per day during
the past year, with no period of abstinence greater than 3 continuous months in the
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Pregnant or nursing women are excluded; women of childbearing potential (WOCBP) who
are unwilling or unable to use an acceptable method of contraception as outlined in
the protocol from at least 14 days prior to study medication administration until
completion of protocol-required procedures are excluded.
- Subjects with an estimated creatinine clearance (CLcr) method of Cockcroft and Gault.