ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Overactive bladder symptoms for greater than or equal to 3 months.
- Mean urinary frequency of greater than or equal to 8 micturitions per 24 hours in bladder diary.
- Mean number of Urgency episodes greater than or equal to 3 per 24 hours in bladder diary.
- Contraindication to fesoterodine (antimuscarinics).
- Known etiology of OAB (e.g., neurogenic, local urinary tract pathology).
- Previous history of acute urinary retention requiring catheterization or severe
voiding difficulties in the judgment of the investigator, prior to baseline.
- Unable to follow the study procedures, including completion of self-administered
bladder diary and patient reported outcome questionnaires.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Québec City, Quebec