- Overactive bladder symptoms for greater than or equal to 3 months.
- Mean urinary frequency of greater than or equal to 8 micturitions per 24 hours in
- Mean number of Urgency episodes greater than or equal to 3 per 24 hours in bladder
- Contraindication to fesoterodine (antimuscarinics).
- Known etiology of OAB (e.g., neurogenic, local urinary tract pathology).
- Previous history of acute urinary retention requiring catheterization or severe
voiding difficulties in the judgment of the investigator, prior to baseline.
- Unable to follow the study procedures, including completion of self-administered
bladder diary and patient reported outcome questionnaires.