- Subjects with at least one positive blood test for Candida pathogen from a blood
sample taken within 96 hours prior to start of study treatment.
- Subjects with clinical evidence of candida infection within 48 hours prior to
- Acute Physiology and Chronic Health Enquiry (APACHE) score less than or equal to 20.
- Prior exposure to systemic antifungals for more than 48 hours.
- Subjects who had, at any time, previously received anidulafungin.
- Subjects with poor venous (vein) access that would inhibit the administration of the
intravenous study drug or withdrawing of multiple blood samples.
- Life expectancy