- Signed and dated IRB/IEC-approved informed consent form before any study-specific
screening procedures are performed.
- Men or women aged 18 to 50 years, inclusive, at screening.
- Women of nonchildbearing potential, defined as being surgically sterile or
postmenopausal for > 1 year, may be included. For women below 50 years of age, at
least two years of retrospective amenorrhea and FSH>38 and estrogen
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.0 to 30.0 kg/m2 and body weight greater than
or equal to 50 kg. BMI is calculated by taking the subject's weight, in kilograms,
divided by the square of the subject's average height, in meters, at screening: BMI =
weight (kg)/(height [m])2
- Presence or history of any disorder that may prevent the successful completion of the
- Any clinically important deviation from normal limits in physical examination, vital
signs, 12-lead ECGs, or clinical laboratory test results.
- Hypersensitivity to citalopram or any of the inactive ingredients in citalopram.