Inclusion Criteria - All Women
- Healthy, nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes (half a pack) per day and
able to abstain from tobacco throughout all times when in the clinical facility.
Inclusion Criteria - Cycling Women
- Aged 18 to 45 years, must not be breastfeeding, pregnant, or have a recent (within 90
days before pretreatment period day 1) history of pregnancy, with a history of
regular menstrual cycles (21 to 35 days in duration).
Inclusion Criteria - Postmenopausal Women
- Aged 35 to 65 years, menopause may be natural or due to surgery, natural amenorrhea
must have begun by age of 55 years and have initiated at least 6 months before study
- Women with hysterectomy or complex or simple ovarian cysts greater than 3 cm in
- History of drug abuse (within 6 months) or alcoholism (within 12 months).
- History of female infertility.