ABOUT THIS STUDY
Inclusion Criteria - All Women
- Healthy, nonsmoker or smoker of fewer than 10 cigarettes (half a pack) per day and able to abstain from tobacco throughout all times when in the clinical facility.
Inclusion Criteria - Cycling Women
- Aged 18 to 45 years, must not be breastfeeding, pregnant, or have a recent (within 90 days before pretreatment period day 1) history of pregnancy, with a history of regular menstrual cycles (21 to 35 days in duration).
Inclusion Criteria - Postmenopausal Women
- Aged 35 to 65 years, menopause may be natural or due to surgery, natural amenorrhea must have begun by age of 55 years and have initiated at least 6 months before study day 1.
- Women with hysterectomy or complex or simple ovarian cysts greater than 3 cm in
- History of drug abuse (within 6 months) or alcoholism (within 12 months).
- History of female infertility.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Beverly Hills, California
- Miami, Florida
- Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture