- Prostate cancer, breast cancer, renal cell carcinoma or multiple myeloma that has
spread to bone, causing moderate to severe bone pain.
- Requires daily opioid medication
- Patients who do not have bone pain caused by cancer are not eligible for the study.
- Patients who started chemotherapy less than 4 weeks ago, or who completed radiotherapy
less than 4 weeks ago, are not eligible.
- Known history or evidence of osteoarthritis. History of significant trauma to a major
joint within 1 year prior to Screening.
- Known history of rheumatoid arthritis.