ABOUT THIS STUDY
- A negative serum or urine pregnancy test at screening and a medically acceptable form of contraception starting at screening and continuing throughout the study is required for all females of childbearing potential (defined as an oral, injectable, or implantable contraceptive, intrauterine device, or barrier method combined with a spermicide).
- Failed therapy with at least one DMARD (DMARD failure is defined as a discontinuation because of lack of clinical efficacy).
- Meet the 1987 American Rheumatism Association (ARA) revised criteria for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Uncooperative patients with a history of poor compliance.
- Known hypersensitivity to etanercept or any of its components.
- Known significant concurrent medical disease
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama