- Men aged 40 years and above.
- On a stable and well-tolerated dose of an alpha-blocker prescribed for LUTS for at
least 6 weeks prior to screening (Visit 1).
- Persistent symptoms of OAB with urinary frequency >=8 times/24 hours and
micturition-related urgency episodes >=3 episode/24 hours.
- Contraindication to fesoterodine (antimuscarinics).
- Previous history of acute urinary retention requiring catheterization or severe
voiding difficulties in the judgment of the investigator, prior to baseline.
- Unable to follow the study procedures, including completion of self-administered
bladder diary and patient reported outcome questionnaires.