ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Postmenopausal women aged 35 to 70 years.
- Spontaneous or surgical amenorrhea for at least 6 months.
- Body mass index (BMI) in the range of 18.0 to 35.0 kg/m2 and body weight greater than or equal to 50 kg.
- Hypertension or elevated supine blood pressure (>139 mm Hg systolic or >89 mm Hg
- History of any clinically important drug allergy.
- Use of any prescription or investigational drug within 30 days before test article
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Austin, Texas
- Gainesville, Florida