ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histological or cytological diagnosis of adenocarcinoma of the prostate
- Metastatic or locally recurrent disease not curable with standard therapy
- ECOG performance status 0, 1 or 2
- Prior single agent docetaxel or docetaxel combination chemotherapy with a documented PSA or imaging response, and no objective evidence of disease progression at study enrolment
- Patients with a history of other invasive cancer, except adequately treated non
- melanoma skin cancer.
- Patients with known brain metastases.
- History of allergic reactions attributed to compounds of similar chemical or biologic
composition to SU011248.
- Other serious intercurrent illness or medical condition that might be aggravated by
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Calgary, Alberta
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- London, Ontario