ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Have had a previous traumatic brain injury (more than 1 year and less than 20 years) prior to the screening visit.
- Have an Extended Glasgow Outcome Scale (GOS-E) more than or equal to 5.
- Have proven GHD deficiency
- Active systemic malignancy or active intracranial tumor. A successfully treated tumor
or malignancy is not an exclusion criterion if the patient has not had active disease
for 5 years and is not currently receiving maintenance chemotherapy, (except for basal
cell skin cancers.
- Receiving treatment with prednisolone in doses above 10 mg/day or treatment with other
oral glucocorticosteroids above replacement doses is not permitted throughout the
study. Topical and inhaled corticosteroids are permitted.
- History of dementia unrelated to TBI
- History of benign intracranial hypertension
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil Cedex,
- Paris Cedex 13,
- Salford, Manchester