ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. History of osteoarthritis
2. Subjects who can understand and communicate in English.
1. Younger than 21 years or older than 80 years.
2. American Society of Anesthesiologists physical status IV.
3. Prior usage of gabapentin (or pregabalin) will not be an exclusionary criterion;
however, patients will have been withdrawn from these medications for at least 7 days
4. Patients with a history of neuropathic pain conditions.
5. Patients who are currently enrolled in another investigational study.
6. Pre-existing heart conditions
7. Patients on thiazolidinedione class of anti-diabetic medications (eg. rosiglitazone,
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.