ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Japanese descent male and female adults who do not have the potential to bear children >= 50 years of age.
- Determined to be eligible for the study based on medical history, physical examination, and clinical judgment. Subjects with preexisting stable disease, defined as disease not requiring significant change in therapy or hospitalization for worsening disease 12 weeks before receipt of study vaccine, are eligible.
- Sexually active men must agree and commit to use a medically accepted form of contraception during the study and for at least 3 months after vaccination.
- History of severe adverse reaction associated with a vaccine.
- Receipt of any vaccine within 30 days before study vaccination, except influenza
- Documented S pneumoniae infection within the past 5 years before study vaccination.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE