- Subjects with a diagnosis of CD20 and CD22-positive, follicular lymphoma, who have
received 1 or 2 prior regimens, at least 1 of which should have contained
administration of rituximab (either as a single agent or in combination).
- Age 18 years or older.
- ECOG performance status
- ANC >= 1.5 x 10^9/L (1500/mL) and platelets >= 75 x 10^9/L (75,000/mL), serum
- At least 1 measurable disease lesion that is >= 1.5 cm x 1.5 cm by CT or MRI, in an
area of no prior radiation therapy, or documented progression in an area that was
- Subjects with clinical evidence of transformation to a more aggressive subtype of
lymphoma or grade 3b follicular lymphoma.
- Subjects whose disease is rituximab refractory, meaning that they did not have a CR or
PR, or that they experienced disease progression within 6 months from the initiation
of the rituximab or rituximab containing treatment regimen administered immediately
preceding study enrollment.