ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men and Women of nonchildbearing potential 18 years or older.
- Physician Area and Severity Index (PASI) greater than 11.
- Physician Global Assessment (PGA) greater than 3.
- Use of any investigational small -molecule drug within 30 days before the first dose
of test article administration, and use of any investigational biologic agents within
5 half lives before study day 1, or 90 days for investigational biologics that may
have a long clinical duration of effect.
- Live vaccines within 3 months before test article administration or during the study.
- Use of any biologic therapy within approximately 5 half-lives before test article
administration. Approximate half-lives of biologic therapies approved for psoriasis
are as follows: Enbrel, 5 days; Humira, 14 days; Remicade, 9 days; Amevive, 12 days;
Raptiva, 6 days. It is recommended that Amevive be discontinued for at least 90 days
because of its long clinical duration of action.
- Psoralen plus ultraviolet A radiation (PUVA) therapy within 4 weeks before study day
- Ultraviolet B (UVB) therapy within 2 weeks before study day 1.
- Receipt of systemic psoriasis therapy (eg, oral retinoids, methotrexate, hydroxyurea,
cyclosporine, or azathioprine) or systemic corticosteroids within 4 weeks before study
- Topical steroids, topical vitamin A or D analog preparations, or anthralin within 2
weeks before study day 1. (Exception: topical therapies, including steroids at no
higher than mild strength [class 6 or 7 topical corticosteroids], are permitted on the
scalp, axillae, face, and groin, but the dose of the medication must be kept stable
throughout the trial.)
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina