ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Generally healthy, men and women, aged 18 to 65.
- Hospitalization because of an acute exacerbation of schizophrenia with a diagnosis of schizophrenia established greater than 1 year.
- Ability to remain hospitalized for the duration of the screening period and for 4 weeks of double-blind treatment.
- Current Axis I primary psychiatric diagnosis other than schizophrenia (DSM-IV-TR
- Current diagnosis or history of substance abuse or dependence (DSM-IV-TR criteria),
including alcohol (except for nicotine), within 3 months before baseline (day -1).
- Subjects taking high or chronic doses of benzodiazepine at the screening evaluation
who, in the investigator's judgment, would be likely to have severe withdrawal
symptoms upon discontinuation.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario