ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men aged 18 to 45 years inclusive on study day 1.
- Elderly men and women aged 65 to 80 years inclusive on study day 1.
- Women must be postmenopausal for > or = 1 year (with estradiol < 25 pg/mL and an FSH > 40 mIU/mL).
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of medical history, physical examination, vital signs, clinical laboratory test results, and 12-leave electrocardiogram.
- Elderly subjects may have stable, nonclinically significant abnormalities on physical examination, and laboratory evaluation.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in