ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Currently receiving an optimal dose of oral Methotrexate (MTX)(at least 15 mg/week but no more than 25 mg/week) for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
- Active rheumatoid arthritis at the time of screening.
- Previous or current treatment with etanercept, other tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNF)
inhibitors, or other biologic agents.
- Concurrent treatment with any disease-modifying anti-rheumatoid drugs (DMARD), other
than MTX within 28 days before baseline.
- Concurrent treatment with more than 1 non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) at
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama