ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients histologically diagnosed as metastatic renal cell cancer with a component of clear cell cancer.
- Patients who are refractory to cytokine therapy as 1st line.
- Patients who experienced nephrectomy.
- Patients with at least 1 target lesion, as defined by RECIST.
- Patients with no uncontrolled hypertension.
- Gastrointestinal abnormalities
- Current use or anticipated inability to avoid potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or CYP1A2/3A4
- Active seizure disorder or evidence of brain metastases.
- Patients with hemoptysis.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Toronto, Ontario
- Durham, North Carolina