- Patients histologically diagnosed as metastatic renal cell cancer with a component of
clear cell cancer.
- Patients who are refractory to cytokine therapy as 1st line.
- Patients who experienced nephrectomy.
- Patients with at least 1 target lesion, as defined by RECIST.
- Patients with no uncontrolled hypertension.
- Gastrointestinal abnormalities
- Current use or anticipated inability to avoid potent CYP3A4 inhibitors or CYP1A2/3A4
- Active seizure disorder or evidence of brain metastases.
- Patients with hemoptysis.