ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Have a current diagnosis of schizophrenia.
2. Increase in symptoms over the past 2-4 weeks.
3. Willing to remain inpatients for the duration of the trial.
1. Evidence or history of clinically significant medical problems.
2. Females of childbearing potential.
3. A primary psychiatric diagnosis other than schizophrenia.
4. A diagnosis of substance abuse or dependence in the last 6 months.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Beijing, Beijing
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Toronto, Ontario