ABOUT THIS STUDY
- At least 10 cigarettes/day
- Interest in quitting smoking
- Willgness to comply with overnight smoking abbstiennce period followed by lab smoking test
- Axis I psychiatric disorder which require treatment with psychoactive medication and
would make study compliance difficult.
- Clinically significant medical condition in opinion of study clinician
- Drug or alcohol dependence inlast 12 months
- Use of other smoking cessation medications ot treatment progams in last 2 months
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- San Francisco, California
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- New York, New York
- Durham, North Carolina