ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Histologically/cytologically proven inoperable, metastatic or recurrent transitional cell carcinoma of the urothelial tract
- Mixed histology with predominant TCC allowed.
- Failed, intolerant or ineligible for cisplatin based chemo
- Measurable Disease (RECIST)Not previously irradiated.
- Recovered from previous acute treatment to grade 1(CTCAE Vers. 3.0)
- No weight loss >/- 10% within 28 days of day 0
- Adequate Organ Function
- Adenocarcinoma, squamous carcinoma or other histology without any components of
- Small cell histology
- More than one previous systemic chemo
- Excised metastases without remaining measureable disease
- Prior therapy with angiogenesis inhibitors
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Calgary, Alberta
- Edmonton, Alberta
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Hamilton, Ontario
- London, Ontario