ABOUT THIS STUDY
- 18 years of age or older
- Active, stable plaque psoriasis defined by the following criteria:
- Body surface area (BSA) ≥ 10 % at screening and baseline
- Or, PASI >10 at screening and baseline
- Or, PGA of Psoriasis status of moderate or worse (moderate, marked, or severe) at screening and baseline
- Or, DLQI > 10 at baseline
- Active fingernail psoriasis defined as target fingernail NAPSI ≥ 2 and overall NAPSI > 14 - Target nail is defined as the nail with the highest nail score (matrix+bed scores) at baseline. Should more than one fingernail have the same score, the target fingernail will be chosen by the investigator.
- Failure of at least one systemic psoriasis therapy for nail psoriasis
- Eligible to receive biologic therapy for psoriasis in accordance to local guidelines
- Evidence of Skin conditions other than psoriasis
- Psoralen plus ultraviolet radiation (PUVA), cyclosporine, alefacept, methotrexate,
acitretin, or any other systemic anti-psoriasis therapy within 28 days of study drug
- Prior exposure to any TNF-inhibitor. Prior exposure to efalizumab
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.