ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Advanced melanoma with life expectancy of at least 6 months.
- Melanoma must be considered unresectable.
- Patients with stable, treated brain mets must be stable clinically and radiographically and off steroids for at least one month.
- Patients must not be eligible for participation in any ongoing CP-675,206 clinical
studies currently open for enrollment.
- History of chronic inflammatory or autoimmune disease.
- History of inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, or other chronic
gastrointestinal conditions associated with diarrhea, active colitis, history of
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.