ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male VA bilateral TKA patients 18 years or older with primary OA diagnosis
- Patients with osteoporosis, hypersensitivity to Celebrex, allergy to tetracycline,
Sulfonamides, patient with asthma, urticaria, or allergic-type reactions to aspirin or
- Patients who have had CABG.
- Patients with a history of peptic ulcer disease, duodenal ulcers.
- Female patients and patients diagnosed with unstable hypertension or hypotensive, with
serum creative levels above 1.8-2.0 or diagnosed with severe renal disease.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Salt Lake City, Utah