ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Current male or female cigarette smokers who are motivated to stop smoking.
- Smoked an average of 10 cigarettes per day during past year and the month prior to first visit.
- Patients who have used a nicotine replacement product, bupropion, clonidine or
notriptyline within the past 6 months.
- Patients currently with depression or diagnosed with depression in past 12 months.
- Past or present history of psychosis, panic disorder, or bipolar disorder.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York
- Stanford, California