ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Subjects must meet one of the following renal function categories Normal renal function Mild renal impairment Moderate renal impairment End stage renal disease requiring chronic hemodialysis
2. Body mass index between approximately 18-40 kg/m2 inclusive, and a total body weight greater than 50 kg
3. Subjects in the normal renal function category must be healthy and not receiving any chronic treatment with prescription or non-prescription medications
1. Women who are pregnant, nursing or women of childbearing potential
2. Subjects with acute renal disease.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Miami, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Knoxville, Tennessee