ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Women who are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or lactating.
2. History or current diagnosis of psychosis, major depression or bipolar disorder,
schizophrenia, or any Axis 1 disorder.
3. Serious/unstable disease within the past 6 months (e.g., cancer [but melanoma], heart
4. History of epilepsy or a seizure disorder.
5. History or current diagnosis (last 6-months) of abnormal rhythms and/or tachycardia
(>100 beats/minute); history or current diagnosis of COPD, cardiovascular disease
(stroke, angina, coronary heart disease), heart attack in the last 6 months,
uncontrolled hypertension (SBP>150 or DBP>90).
6. History of kidney and/or liver failure (including transplant).
1. Any medical condition or concomitant medication that could compromise participant
safety or treatment, as determined by the Principal Investigator and/or Study
2. Inability to provide informed consent or complete any of the study tasks as determined
by the Principal Investigator and/or Study Physician.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Buffalo, New York
- Stanford, California