ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Meet American Thoracic Society criteria for nontuberculous lung disease: two or more AFB smear positive, culture positive sputums or bronchoscopic samples and/or two or more AFB smear negative respiratory samples with moderate to heavy growth (2+-4+); abnormal CXR consistent with M. avium lung disease; abnormal CXR consistent with M. avium lung disease; absence of other lung pathogens (except for the coexistence of M. abscessus).
- Age 18 and older
- Pretreatment isolate of M. avium complex available for MIC determination
- History of macrolide allergy
- Received macrolide therapy in last two months
- Children less than 18 years of age
- If a menstruating female, not pregnant and on adequate birth control
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Tyler, Texas