ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subjects without headache pain over 30 days and at least 18 years old who will visit the clinic, inclusive of male and female.
- Subjects who are able to complete the ID Pain-T Questionnaire.
- Subjects who are illiterate or unable to complete questionnaire.
- Subjects who are currently participating in another study or have participated in
another pain study within one month of study entry.
- Subjects with low back pain are unable to participate in this study; as the sciatica
caused by the piriformis (exclusive of the other types of sciatic pain), lumbago,
unclear identification in nerve injury (e.g. complex regional pain syndrome type I) or
mixed origin (e.g. cancer pain).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.