- Diagnosis of neuropathic pain associated with brush allodynia in specific dermatomes.
- Brush allodynia score of ≥4 and calculated average pain score of ≥3 on an 11-point
numerical rating scale by the completion of down-titration of existing medications.
- Subjects with trigeminal neuralgia, central pain (due to cerebrovascular lesions,
multiple sclerosis and/or traumatic spinal cord injuries including spinal surgery).
- Phantom limb pain, painful diabetic neuropathy.
- Subjects with any other co-existing pain which he/she or a qualified pain physician
cannot differentiate from NeP of peripheral origin.
- Subjects with diabetes mellitus and with an HbA1C value of >10% upon measurement at