ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Adult subjects with overactive bladder symptoms (subject-reported) for greater than or equal to 3 months prior to Screening/Enrollment visit.
- Reported at least an average of 1 UUI episode per 24 hours in the 3-day bladder diary prior to the Randomization/Baseline visit
- Mean urinary frequency of greater than or equal to 8 micturitions per 24 hours as verified by the 3-day bladder diary prior to randomization/Baseline visit.
- Subjects with any condition that would contraindicate their usage of fesoterodine
including: hypersensitivity to the active substance (fesoterodine fumarate) or to
peanut or soya or any of the excipients, urinary retention, gastric retention,
uncontrolled narrow angle glaucoma, myasthenia gravis, severe hepatic impairment
(Child Pugh C), severe ulcerative colitis, and toxic megacolon.
- Subjects with clinically significant hepatic or renal disease or other significant
- OAB symptoms caused by neurological conditions, known pathologies of urinary tract,
- Subjects with previous history of acute urinary retention requiring catheterization,
or severe voiding difficulties in the judgment of the investigator, prior to baseline.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Québec City, Quebec