ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Men aged 20 to 45 years inclusive at screening.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations.
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- Use of any investigational drug within 90 days before study day 1 or prescription drug
within 30 days before study day 1
- Any clinically important deviation from normal limits in physical examination, vital
signs, 12-lead electrocardiograms (ECGs), or clinical laboratory test results.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey