- Men aged 20 to 45 years inclusive at screening.
- Healthy as determined by the investigator on the basis of screening evaluations.
- Any significant cardiovascular, hepatic, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal,
endocrine, immunologic, dermatologic, hematologic, neurologic, or psychiatric disease.
- Use of any investigational drug within 90 days before study day 1 or prescription drug
within 30 days before study day 1
- Any clinically important deviation from normal limits in physical examination, vital
signs, 12-lead electrocardiograms (ECGs), or clinical laboratory test results.